Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Have a squirrel in my store AHHHHHHHHH?

Help me i called an exterminator they said they'll charge 90.00 i need this squirrel outI Have a squirrel in my store AHHHHHHHHH?
I take it you are posting in 'birds' because it is a flying squirrel? *drum hit*


DOHOHOHOHO


Sorry :) bad joke.





take a broom and herd it back out the way it came, or herd it into a box and take it out yourself ^.^I Have a squirrel in my store AHHHHHHHHH?
Buy a Havahart trap( live trap) and bait it with peanut butter. They LOVE the peanut butter. You can buy these at most home improvement store such as Lowes, Home Depot if you no wish to buy online.


http://www.havahart.com/store/live-anima鈥?/a>


Cost around $47 including peanut butter. It work and you can use again .
Buy a live trap and bait it with cracked corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment