Saturday, January 23, 2010

Would you lend a Squirrel a with a suit & Hat on a Dollar buy a pack of Peanuts if he's hungry?

Of course! I totally understand ... no one would lend me a dollar to buy a bag of carrots, so I know how that feels. If I have a dollar and you need it for peanuts I will give it to you.





*smile*Would you lend a Squirrel a with a suit %26amp; Hat on a Dollar buy a pack of Peanuts if he's hungry?
No, I already have a bag of peanuts and a bag of squirrel food that I put out for the other naked squirrels in my yard, so you can have some for free. And besides, you'll probably chew up my hard earned dollar. And even if you didn't chew it, you'd have to cross the busy street in order to get to the grocery store and I don't want to be responsible for, for.... well, you know -- splat!Would you lend a Squirrel a with a suit %26amp; Hat on a Dollar buy a pack of Peanuts if he's hungry?
If the squirrel has enough money for a suit and a hat he SURELY has enough for a bag of peanuts,if he doesn't he can sell his hat. a squirrel doesn't need a hat. this squirrel sounds like hes trying to scam you.
I would just give him the dollar, no need to pay me back. :-)
No, instead I would buy the peanuts for him. Heck! We've been feeding the squirrels and birds all winter!
HAHAHAHA.


sure thing.


=]
no but I may consider smearing him with peanut butter and rolling him in birdseed.
Of course! By the way, i've been meaning to ask - Do you want a dollar to buy a pack of peanuts? You look hungry.
I'll give him the dollar, he doesn't have to pay me back. :)
I would invite him inside for the best meal he ever had! aA smorgasbord of nuts. Welcome back for more any time, of course!
Yes if the peanuts do not kill ya!
totally but only if he asked ;]
Is it just me, am I the only one who thinks this sentence is unbearable messed up?
No, he's probably just going to use it to buy booze. Darn squirrels.
I'd just give him the dollar. No need to pay me back.
no, i would teach him how to hunt for nuts so he could eat for a life time.
no but i would catch him and cook him for dinner cause im hungry
Yes i would!
Sure :)
of coarse, hes prolly hungry.
awe, of course!








i love squirrels!





:D
of course! but only if he looks decent i guess ;)
of course!
sure... why not.
god yeah here have some money
i'd rape it.

No comments:

Post a Comment