Thursday, January 21, 2010

Squirrel question: Why is it that I can't scratch my own whole tail?

Dear Squirrel, it is for the same reason that I (a rabbit) cannot scratch my whole tail or that the T-Rex could not beat off - our arms are much too short!





If I scratched your whole fuzzy tail, would you help me pull down and wash my ears?Squirrel question: Why is it that I can't scratch my own whole tail?
hmmmm???





I can't reply to this question cause I am too busy laughing...Squirrel question: Why is it that I can't scratch my own whole tail?
Yeah, I know! Whats with that?!!
i agree with the person that suggested yoga...i'm sure we could get you twisted into the right shape...
well, where is your tail? I don't see it in your pic
If you could scratch your own tail, you'd probably never leave the house...
Your spine is too short.
Perhaps you could lose an ounce or two....
But . . . but . . . you're a squirrel. If you don't know the answer, how can us mere humans be of any help? Just do what other tree-climbing rodents do. Edge up to a tree with your fuzzy tail squished against it and jump up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment