Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Poll: Would you rather fight a psychotic ape or rabid squirrel pumped up on steroids?

Think about it...





: )Poll: Would you rather fight a psychotic ape or rabid squirrel pumped up on steroids?
I have no desire to wrassle with either Rosie O'Donnel OR Vince McMahon, thank you kindly.





WHY can't you have ';a submissive Marissa Tomei covered in Olive Oil'; as a choice, huh?Poll: Would you rather fight a psychotic ape or rabid squirrel pumped up on steroids?
Squirrel. Apes are strong as hell, as they are and I would never want to fight one. If it was psychotic? Oh ****, that would be crazy! Even a rabid steroid squirrel, while it may be intense, could be crushed by mere body weight, if nothing else, and then one must merely worry about getting shots for rabies.
Hmmm..if you tried to fight the squirrel %26amp; it bit you, you would be f?@%26amp;'d if it had rabies..on the other hand the ape could tear you to pieces but you might survive.


Either way you would be shafted ..rabies ..ripped apart..rabies ..ripped apart ??.


Sorry gonna have to toss a coin :0)
I've been in a fight with my big brother and a verbal squabble with my sister who i think is nuts. after much thought i choose option C.





A salt water crocodile.


Besides are they not both your contacts?


Could this be the reason your blocked? lol


You start more fights then a hip hop concert at an all white golf club.
With my Persian Assassination skills, both are very easy to me, even if they team up :)
Neither I'm hunting wabbits...
I'd say the psychotic ape...I mean seriously would you want a rabid squirrel to be biting your nuts?
i think i would fight with a APE!
squirrel, i would catch it in a butterfly net!
Squirrel.





BRING IT ON!!!
lol lol i simply had to laugh when i saw this question...but hoestly idk cuz both are equally as bad i guess...but i'd go with the squierl cuz its smaller. or how about neither of the two? =]
psychotic ape, ill just feed him some of the pills i take :)





they keep me very happy :D
hmmm, I prefer the squirrel for sure.


=^_^=
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment