Thursday, January 21, 2010

Would you invite a Squirrel with a Suit & Hat on for Memorial Day Weekend festivities?

if he gave me best answer....jk





honestly? yeah thad be awesomeWould you invite a Squirrel with a Suit %26amp; Hat on for Memorial Day Weekend festivities?
How could anyone not invite an adorable Squirrel with a Suit %26amp; Hat on over for Memorial Weekend festivities? Especially if that dapper Squirrel were to show up with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!!!!!!Would you invite a Squirrel with a Suit %26amp; Hat on for Memorial Day Weekend festivities?
Does said Squirrel have a deep manly Reporter voice?





If so, then yes.














I like that lottery commercial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UVKdDr-d鈥?/a>
We don't have Memorial Day here, but I wanted to wish a great weekend and holiday to you and your family :)
I want an Uncle Sam squirrel with a tiny beard, I guess I can settle with a detective one though...
Oh, God. You sound just like my sister, her and her friends are obsessed with Susie the talking squirrel.
Only if the squirrel I am inviting is named Scooter :)
Yes that Squirrel is awesome!
it,s the weekend so come on down
of course...would love to have a handsome squirrel there:)
He's always welcome, of course I would. :D
Yes of course :D
Yes i would
Sure... but only if you let me wear your hat.
Of course! No problem.
Yes, I would.
Of course, someone then will be doing all of the interesting talking. I'm no dummy. Thanks for asking and have good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment