Saturday, January 23, 2010

There is a squirrel in my room and I can't get it out.?

I've tried reasoning with it to no avail. I'm beginning to lose my patience... Help? :(There is a squirrel in my room and I can't get it out.?
show him your nuts and back out of the room slowly LOLThere is a squirrel in my room and I can't get it out.?
It would be funny to give it nuts, but then it just might get more excited. Someone I knew did that once for several weeks and he ended up getting bitten. Realistically, you should just call animal control and have them deal with it.
get some gloves, open the window,pull your pants down,snatch ahold of the varmit, and both of you jump out the window.
Hahaha aww that's so cute!





Maybe just try opening your window, shutting your door and then not going in there for a while. It might just wander out by itself.
Offer the little guy your guest room.
I don't know buddy' but you better get rid of it before it chews your nuts off. O.0
it loves you timothy.
haha.
Set a live trap and let it go away from your house
have sex with it..then eat it
Awww xD





why is there a squirrel in your room..??
bribe it with food! watch out for squirrel teeth!
Put a trail of nuts leading out the back door. That should get him out.
maybe you should just let 'em chew your nuts, that's probaly what it's after!
Give it to me
so thats where i left it.......
wow
show it some nuts
ummm.lol....call someone to take it away...or catch it...DUH
free bj, that should do it

No comments:

Post a Comment