Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Have you eaten squirrel?

I have a friend who says it taste great but I find that hard to believe. Have you had it? Does it?Have you eaten squirrel?
Yes I have eaten it, and yes the meat is great. But... it is a pain in the butt to eat because there is so little meat per animal.Have you eaten squirrel?
I have not, and I would not.
YES


I had it often If I remember we were allowed two a day ..


I had weekends to hunt..


It is a rich dark meat and yes a pine tree flavor but stufed with apple and oinion and butter basted delicious but you need the side dishes to fill up on..
i have never, and will never. I heard they carry diseases that can effect people
Squirrel is DELICIOUS!!! It taste like rabbit just smaller. :---)
oh Common!
no and i dont plan to
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment