Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where can i buy a pet squirrel?

I don't think you can. They are wild animals and municipalities generally prohibit the ownership and sale of wild animals.Where can i buy a pet squirrel?
www.petsquirrel.comWhere can i buy a pet squirrel?
flying squirrels get in my house ,if you want them come and get them
I don't think you can buy one or even own one in most places... they are wild animals that can carry diseases. I really don't know though.. alot of states don't allow ferrets as pets and I have 9...





If ferrets are allowed in your state, you can look into those.. from my experience they make great pets, fun, but take alot of care. And as someone else suggested rats also make great pets, my kids have a couple (males) They are cute as well.
Rats make wonderful pets. Except for the tail, they look almost identical to squirrels. Thay are smart, quiet, gentle, live a long time, and are easy to care for. They will learn tricks and rarely if ever bite. I prefer the females(no danglies). My kids always had pet rats. The boy even accidentally drown one in the dog's water dish and it didn't bite him!
squirrels are typically undomesticated and have rabies. you may want to rething that one. try a ferret. theyre squirrel-like. but smell pretty bad. or you could just hang in a park one day and catch one.
in your back yard...if you have a squirrel trap.
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment