Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you think you can escape the wrath of my squirrel-zooka?

i'll give you a fifteen second head start... once time is up, i'm gonna let loose with a barrage of squirrels... they're awfully cute when their flying at you at however fast the projectile from a bazooka travels...Do you think you can escape the wrath of my squirrel-zooka?
This sounds like a brilliantly fiendish invention, BR!


You are well on your way to ruling the world and should prepare yourself a suitably mad laugh for the big day.


May I take this opportunity to offer my services as professional criminal genius's sidekick? I am growing a hump-back as we speak. My own laugh is evil - but in a more subservient, whiney way.Do you think you can escape the wrath of my squirrel-zooka?
This sounds like a win/lose proposition to me. No, wait -- it sounds like a win/getfuckedup proposition. Is there a prize at the bottom of the cracker jacks, or do I just get a pat on the back in the ambulance?
I am like the Squirrel Queen . They would make themselves soft and they would cuddle me instead of freaking me out and harming me. That is how squirrels roll..when it comes to me.
*Sounds fun, I'm not sure that I wanna escape!
I hear they go for the nuts first. I couldn't survive long.

No comments:

Post a Comment