Thursday, January 21, 2010

Would you play a game of Scrabble with a Squirrel with a suit & Hat on?

I love scrabble, but you will probably beat me.Would you play a game of Scrabble with a Squirrel with a suit %26amp; Hat on?
Thanx

Report Abuse


Would you play a game of Scrabble with a Squirrel with a suit %26amp; Hat on?
if you log onto www.itsyourturn.com and make a profile, send me an email and I will play scrabble, chess, othello, anything with you.
Only if it doesn't bite my nuts. Well maybe not anyways because I have actually never played Scrabble before. Hard to believe that I have actually never played it before.
Yes, but no Squirrel slang. You can't get that by me. I speak fluent Squirrel.
Any Squirrel.....No





Secret Squirrel....Absolutely
only with all the ';L'; game pieces removed.
Yes if he wouldn't eat the wooden tiles.
would u play scrabble with a teddybear with a heart saying ';i love you';
totally untrustworthy.
Sure it should be fun.
No, I would probably get hot.
No. I hate to lose.
no, dont really care for the game
Sure as long as he brings me a bowl of nuts. :P
Of course :]
That would be nuts!
Yes
Sure!! :)
Heckk Yea!It Will All So Be My Secret Aggent!
Yes i would
Sure.


It sounds like fun.


:)
maybe
bring it on
lol.





It would be an honor.
yesssssss... have I told you lately how smexxy you are?


.
why not?
no id put him in my pocket and take him home :)
No, I'd shoot you instead and take you home for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment