Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I make a squirrel tail?

Such as this one?





http://store.americanapparel.net/halloween-view.html?e=2232





I hope that link worked.


Any ideas?? THANKS!!!How do I make a squirrel tail?
Looks like feather boas wrapped/braided around a piece of wire (maybe wire hanger pulled apart) bent to look like a squirrel tail. You can get inexpensive feather boas at about any craft store. I'd get at least 3.How do I make a squirrel tail?
here is wat my roommates and i did. we got a pump action pellet rifle and pumped it up to maximum pumpage and then gave it an extra pump for good luck and went out back and found a squirrel and shot it right in the heart for and instant kill and took my buck knife and cut the tail off. what my one sleeping roommate didnt know is the whole afternoon of hunting we did was not known to him and we put the tail under the oven with it sticking out a lil and when he woke up and went in the kitchen he flipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment