Thursday, January 21, 2010

Would you make fun of me if I accidentally ran over a squirrel and took it to the vet?

I think it would be the humane thing to do. Although it would be a lot cheaper to let it just lie there and suffer. I'd think you were a good, kind hearted person if you did that.Would you make fun of me if I accidentally ran over a squirrel and took it to the vet?
No. Taking it to the vet would be the right thing to do. Unless you really smashed it hard and it was already dead, of course... But if there was a chance for it to survive, taking it to the vet would be right. Not funny!Would you make fun of me if I accidentally ran over a squirrel and took it to the vet?
Id think you were crazy for scraping what was left off the road and taking it to the vet. Iv never seen a squirrel get hit and not be eviscerated.
Noo0o0o0o0o0o0o......I would probably cry!!!!!!
Yes, squirrels are natures little speed bumps! If they don't get ran over by you they will get shot by me when I go squirrel hunting! (=
No. I think that is quite brave, considering the fact that you would be willing to try and grab a very angry squirrel.
I would praise you for being a TRUE animal lover.Sadly,most vets just care for domestic animals.
no i think its nice that you did that for a squirrel most people would just leave him to die...
no acctually thats really sweet


u said accidentally right...
Do not take it to the vet! I always wanted a fur coat, lol!
I would think you care about animals.
How is the squirrel?
Maybe but they would be kind of like a squirrel?
if you run something over, always take it to the hospital.


unless its a black man
No, nor would a vet around here. It has happened!
NO!! I would be upset if you ran it over and kept going%26lt;//3
No I would admire you about your caring ~~
you bastard!
no i dont make fun of people
Yep, cuz thems good eatin :)
That'd be nice of you, but I'd be laughing inwardly.
No, thats the right thing to do
You should eat it.
yes
yes, they are just tree rats
not if it wasnt dead yet you would be a great person!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that would be funny
no, but i would laugh
no
no.
No it shows you have a kind heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment