Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Would you play a game of Baseball with a Squirrel with a suit & hat on?

Yes i would :D. Scooter is the best :DWould you play a game of Baseball with a Squirrel with a suit %26amp; hat on?
Of course just tell me when and I will be there. I would record it because no one would believe me that I actually played baseball with a Squirrel with a Suit %26amp; Hat on. So I will grab my braves gear and baseball stuff. You can grab your Yankee gear and baseball and its game on.Would you play a game of Baseball with a Squirrel with a suit %26amp; hat on?
Depends, is the suit a baseball uniform and the hat a baseball hat? They have had a number of Moose (Mussina, Skowron), a Catfish or two, Brandon Lyon, Tim Salmon, Mudcat Grant, Jim Kaat, and others, why not a squirrel?
No, because with his knowledge of baseball, he'd probably kick my butt!


;-)
Of course I would. But the squirrel has to wear a Brewers cap and his whole body will be the strike zone.





http://farm1.static.flickr.com/129/40893…
Yes I would have. I have a hurt arm and can no longer play. I could pitch, or play left field. I loved to bat. I hate catchers position-yikes.
yea the chances of me winning are really good. Unless the squirrel is on steroids.
yeah, 'cuz id WIN! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
I would play baseball with you, Scooter.
If his suit and hat match mine.
I have neither a suit Nor a hat. :-(
might be kind of difficult for a little firefly but I'll give it a shot.:)
I think you know. :D
HELL YEAH
No





But my fish (with a cap and glove) will
Yes i would
I think I did last week..... Was that you?

No comments:

Post a Comment