Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Squirrelvey: A squirrel broke into my house and raided the liquor cabinet?

and smoked all my weed.





Can someone please get me a sharp stick?





Suggested Category: Home %26amp; Garden %26gt; General - Home %26amp; GardenSquirrelvey: A squirrel broke into my house and raided the liquor cabinet?
*burps* sorry, i think i broke your bong...Squirrelvey: A squirrel broke into my house and raided the liquor cabinet?
oh... uhhhh... yeah, so i had your vibrator in my mouth then... does that mean?.. ummm.. that we?.. uhhh...

Report Abuse



Dont they put skwirrels in peoples pants down south somewhere.


Yeah, I know the rich people use weesels, but hey, those guys that live in the trailer park can't afford weesels and use skwirrels.


Maybe if you cooked the damn skwirrel and ate it, maybe you could still get a buzz or a contact high ??? It's worth a try.
First....You must live in the crappy section of the trailer park and lastly,


Your avatar boob shot, is more pathetic than enticing....
I have one of those humane traps.


Here...


Just set it out in front of the empty potato chip bag he passed out in.
Not the weed! Maybe you can shoo! him out
I have a stick, but it's not sharp. I use it to keep squirrels away from my nuts.
whatta friggen ninja.
Why mess up his high? Just give him some capt'n crunch and let him enjoy.
Dang squirrels! When will it ever end?
Why that little @#$@#$@#$. MAW GET THE GUN we going squrill a-huntin
a HAWK can take care of it

No comments:

Post a Comment