Saturday, January 23, 2010

Even a blind squirrel is bound to find a nut eventually. How is your nut-gathering going?

I find a lot of nuts here.Even a blind squirrel is bound to find a nut eventually. How is your nut-gathering going?
he just thought it was a nut, plenty around hereEven a blind squirrel is bound to find a nut eventually. How is your nut-gathering going?
I found a few here to night.
I currently have two... but I let my fiance keep them. It makes him feel special.
one, two, I'm finished...
First you have your sneezes, you know...cashews. Then there are those from Brazil....where the nuts come from (reference to Charlie's Aunt), and of course, our family tree.
I was just sucking on a pair earlier today. I guess I'm doing better than the day before.
sorry not gay.





but i do gather kittys
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment