Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does anyone have a receipe for squirrel or seagull?

why no squirrell or seagul at kfc?? cheap and ready available.Does anyone have a receipe for squirrel or seagull?
Pigeon casserole is better.Does anyone have a receipe for squirrel or seagull?
NICE. REAL NICE.
http://www.state.tn.us/twra/breakfree/re鈥?/a>





should work for any game meat - I suggest a hearty red wine - and lots of it.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


now that sounds tasty





































































































NOT!!
i live in the south too


i like my squirrel with butter, lots of it and some cayenne pepper and i put it in my crock pot over night, with a coupla onions and i thicken the stew with some flour. you can add potatos to you likening if you like too
I don't live near the ocean, so no seagull, but I have eaten lots of squirrel. Fried or stewed it is the same. I especially like the brains and tongue.
you can get those kinds of recipes on cooks.com
Here you go ... good luck with it
I like rat. Yummy!
The squirrel if you have ever killed one does not provide that much meat which makes them ineffectient. The sea gull well it is bigger but chick just tastes better i have eaten all three. I like squirrel soup, but chicken goes well in anything.
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment