Thursday, January 21, 2010

I need a good hunting dog for squirrel.?

My last one was a thief and kept stealing my squirrels so I was forced to give him a lesson on high speed lead poisoning.


Please don't suggest any poodles or other ankle biters, I can't stand a yap yap dog, it would only get the same lesson as my beagle did.I need a good hunting dog for squirrel.?
Get yourself over to the redneck question board, they got all kind of trailer park answers for y,all. here is a thought, maybe you could get your lazy *ss up and pick up your own road kill dinner. Just a thought.I need a good hunting dog for squirrel.?
Get a Jack Russell Terrier, you wont need a gun to hunt squirrels. They will bring them back with one neat whole in the top of their skulls.
OH good for you, that's real impressive.
Is there a question in there??
Is your last name Vick?

No comments:

Post a Comment