Saturday, January 23, 2010

A squirrel got stuck in my wifes tailpipe how do I get it out?

Put your nuts real close!!A squirrel got stuck in my wifes tailpipe how do I get it out?
Shoot it. Put it on the front seat of your truck, but it might make a stain to your seat. No... didnt that happen already?A squirrel got stuck in my wifes tailpipe how do I get it out?
Talk about a bad day.....





Try using a little peanut butter...





Your conscience says '; don't start it ';
Hi





Pull it out, it couldn't have gone in backwards so it won't bite you!





Failing that, try waving your nuts at it.





Very best regards





Geordie
Wow, doncha hate it when that happens. I like the nuts answers. Go with that.
start the engine
I've heard about Gerbils.....but never a squirrel
start engine, step on gas really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment