Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hi all have tit boxes in my garden every year when the young apear grey squirrel arrive and young of **** diss?

never had this problem with my nest boxes have seen the grey squirrels going in and out looking seems all my birds wont come in my garden when there about why riggaHi all have tit boxes in my garden every year when the young apear grey squirrel arrive and young of **** diss?
I am sorry to say but the Grey Squirrel is the culprit, they Eat young Birds and also take Eggs.


The only way your are going to solve this problem is Get Rid of the Grey Squirrel.


Your local Pest control Officer will do this for you,contact the Health Dept. of your council.


They could take residence in your roof and cause you endless problems.


You could make a wire mesh cover about 3x3x3ins, 1.ins. chicken wire,that will fit over the entrance to the nest box .


this will allow the parents to go in and may stop the Squirrel.Hi all have tit boxes in my garden every year when the young apear grey squirrel arrive and young of **** diss?
Get a live animal trap and remove the squirrels releasing them five or more miles away.
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment