Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where is a good place to hunt squirrel in kansas.?

squirrel like trees i would hunt in oaks and hickory the squirrel in mo love eating the nuts from them, ive also had sucess in tree groves near cornfieldsWhere is a good place to hunt squirrel in kansas.?
WHY?!?!?!? squirrels are so nice and fluffy! oh wait...nvm kill the damn things they scare my cat and my farret!!!!!Where is a good place to hunt squirrel in kansas.?
I have driven through parts of kansas that would not have a squirrel for a hundred miles. If you live there ... Take up rabbit hunting.





Otherwise where the oaks are
Come on down to Texas, There are like 30 in my backyard.... those things eat my pecans. When you finish my yard the neighbor would like the same service, and my grandma has quite a few squirrels too.
since it's illegal to hunt them in town, I would say out in the country. Find someplace that has lots of oak trees. I live in Kansas, and that's where I usually see them.
The Haverhill Corner area is full of them.
plinking squirrels??? must b half the state would be good





have fun





GL
Oswego, Milford, Ashland, North of Belvue,Oregon Trail Nature Park -Kansas and Perry Lake.





The following website has some useful information:





http://kansasflinthills.travel/sites/jef鈥?/a>
I don't know, but I do know where you'll find beaver and p ussy
Local parks are full of em.
up a tree
Along the creek banks where the trees are. In East Kansas there are more trees than the rest of Kansas, so figure on going there. If that is not possible then try the wind breaks along the north side of old farm houses.


Sarge

No comments:

Post a Comment