Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I get my elephant, Wilber-force, to take off his squirrel suit?

offer him peanuts....then when he takes them, send in your badger army to confiscate the suit.How do I get my elephant, Wilber-force, to take off his squirrel suit?
He's just gonna sit on your porch sucking nuts either way.





Leave him be.How do I get my elephant, Wilber-force, to take off his squirrel suit?
I can count to ONE, TurtleGirl! LOOKY!!!
Just cut it off of him. Elephants are very stubborn.
I suspect someone's ';testing out the system'; here!
trade him for a nifty superman cape!
Itching powder.
Compromise -- bribe him with peanuts, and promise that he can put it back on for Halloween.
hit him in the nuts
ya gotta tickle it off him.....just use a feather
Ask him nicely. If that don't work, beat the crap outta him.
Chop down your pecan tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment