Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I get rid of a squirrel off my balcony?!!?

He ate my chair cushions last summer and he's back and I can't put out anything new until he leaves!How do I get rid of a squirrel off my balcony?!!?
Buy a trap and drive him away from your house and release it.How do I get rid of a squirrel off my balcony?!!?
can you try a rat trap?? if you feel that's too harsh, then get a broom and swipe at it, so you scare it away and hopefully it won't come back...or you can try squirrel repellents, local hardware store should have some stuff...or check out the link ..hope it helps or gives you other ideas...
well you can trap him and re lease him far away or be friend him leave a few peanuts out... sometimes i beleive animals show up for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment