Thursday, January 21, 2010

How fast does that little squirrel run around in that cage in your head whey you go to bed at night?

1,000 MPHHow fast does that little squirrel run around in that cage in your head whey you go to bed at night?
SQUEAK ! SQUEAK ! SQUEAK ! All night long!


What do I do? Drown him? In Vodka?How fast does that little squirrel run around in that cage in your head whey you go to bed at night?
Like a squirrel on uppers. It just would not stop!!!
And he never stops. Take a freakin' break so I can get some sleep.
like 5 times
way too fast.....


鈧骸屑帽, I'll be glad when Dr. Potts gets me back on my Klonopin!
a mile a minute, and on those little feet, that's pretty darn fast. He settles down though after I give him (and me) a muscle relaxer.
Are all you people trying to tell us other people something? :-)
only 15 miles per hour til my brain gets explode
A couple drops of thorazine in the water and that guy is right out!
2 much fast.
I need to oil the wheel, I can hear it squeek.
some one welded it , I drop every half round
So fast the friction from the bearings on the case start mini fires in the cedar shavings, thus making the squirrel have to stop and grab the fire extinguisher...
Very fast as fast as a mini cheetah
he moves pretty quick until i bang my head on the wall.


gotta knock him off that little wheel somehow.
well so much that one day i found it dead, and the muscles on it's legs were sticking out!!
sometimes that little sucker gets that cage just a hummin
It's usually a struggle for me to make it stop. I usually have to just exhaust myself for that to happen.
about two and a half r.p.m.s if hes feeling good

No comments:

Post a Comment