Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If a squirrel sits in front of you, and shows you his azz, does that mean?

something???











He's been sitting there quite a while.





Why does he want me to see his azz??





Is he signaling the other squirrels and they are going to do something ??


Or is he just expressing his feelings toward me??





*blink blink*





.If a squirrel sits in front of you, and shows you his azz, does that mean?
It's meaningless. However, if he showed you his nuts...If a squirrel sits in front of you, and shows you his azz, does that mean?
Wnts your nuts to store for the winter
hmmmmm......





maybe...bear with me now..this may sound kinda far fetched and way out there... but.... maybe,


he wants to make a man-bear-pig-squirrley squirrly squirrel!!!! 0_0





OMG.... that would be AWESOME!
My gerbils do that to me sometimes.


They're nearly squirrels, aren't they?


I dunno... maybe he wants you to sniff it.
%26lt;---------------* blink blink*
Means I can kick him and kill the evil beast
*smiles wryly*





i ain't tellin'...
**Puts hand over mouth**


Sworn to Squirrel Secrecy...they made me take an oath.
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment