Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Shall I buy a hamster or a squirrel?

I want to buy either a hamster or a squirrel. Which animal do you think is more friendly and cute? I will be happy if you can tell me about how much does each one cost....Shall I buy a hamster or a squirrel?
Neither: DOG!Shall I buy a hamster or a squirrel?
My cousin was bitten by a pet squirrel and she had rabies, so my cousin was sick for a week. I highly suggest a hamster. You never know when a squirrel will feel threaten, so a hamster is the safest option. Also, squirrels make a HUGE mess in the house and in the cage. You will also spend much more for the vet bills and the cage, because squirrels need a cage that will resemble the wild, and squirrels are considered extremely exotic animals, therefore, your vet will charge more that for a dog or cat.


Please get a hamster. They are cuddly and gorgeous animals. I doubt you even have to take them to the vet. For their cage, you only need to spend about 20 dollars. :)
One day at my school a squirrel wandered in and one of the idiots at my school tried to pick it up... I MEAN HONESTLY WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS TRIES TO PICK UP A WILD SQUIRREL THAT WAS PROBABLY SCARED SHITLESS!!!???





regardless she was bitten by the squirrel and I'm with the other peeps when I say that they may look cute but a hampster is safer as long as you wait about a week before touching them or they may turn on you :P ...
A hamster! squirrels can be really mean and are not a domestic animal so it has the wild animal side in it so you never know when it is going to turn. Where a hamster is a domestic animal.
a hamster of course or a gerbil. I bought one for my son today and he's been playing and interacting with it and hasn't bit him or even acted like it was going to.
Seriously? You can BUY a squirell? Since when did this happen? I didn't know you could do that!
hamster!

No comments:

Post a Comment