Saturday, January 23, 2010

If you were a squirrel, what would be the highlight of your day?

not getting run over crossing the street!If you were a squirrel, what would be the highlight of your day?
I'd pretend to be a rabid squirrel just so I could see little kids run away from me, and adults. Don't lie. You get scared when squirrels don't move as you get closer.If you were a squirrel, what would be the highlight of your day?
I wuld be a flying squirrel. I would jump from tree to tree squeaking away.
Chasing the lazy cat of Mrs. Humptyswick half mile! Man that was a good workout!


*looks at the biceps*
just rolling around telling myself how cute i am.
Beating up another squirrel for trying to take my nuts!
I can drive!
playing chicken w/a car and winning
Being able to go NUTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment