Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can I goad a squirrel into starting a fight with a pigeon?

You have to lock them up together in a confined space and feed them nothing but amphetamines.


At least, that's what I heard.How can I goad a squirrel into starting a fight with a pigeon?
Tell the squirrel that the pigeon was eyein up its missus!How can I goad a squirrel into starting a fight with a pigeon?
tell it the pigeon has spilt its pint and eaten his nuts


works every time
When you find out PLEASE email me
get the pidgeon to kick his nuts
you don't
put some peanut butter on the bird's tail
don't u dare!
If the squirrel is a red squirrel, dress the pigeon in a t-shirt with political statements supporting the American Grey Squirrel cause.
thank you for asking this funny question. it made me laugh
Tell the squirrel that the pigeon was looking at it's nuts. Works every time.
lay off the crack pipe
Tell the pigeon that he is in love with his wife


ha ha ha
Put the song of the wacky races on full blast and watch the squirrel go when he hears catch that pigeon now
Tape a peanut to the pigeons tail. When the squirrel bites the pigeons a** it should be sufficient to start a squabble. Make sure nobody gets hurt though.
I agree with dianne26. Just plain mean

No comments:

Post a Comment