Saturday, January 23, 2010

If a squirrel with a Suit & Hat on challenged you to a game of Checkers would you accept the challenge?

no because that squirrel is damn giftedIf a squirrel with a Suit %26amp; Hat on challenged you to a game of Checkers would you accept the challenge?
Most definitely! He is probably quite genuinely looking for some company, after all, squirrels aren`t everyones` first choice for a checkers partner.!


Anyway I am quite used to `hob-nobing` with animals, only last week , on the Embankment in London, I sang a chorus of `When I`m sixty-four` with a Panda street busker.


Then two years ago, on a charity para-chute jump, one of my fellow `jumpers` was a yellow suited chicken, incidentally, on that occasion I was a lady gorilla!If a squirrel with a Suit %26amp; Hat on challenged you to a game of Checkers would you accept the challenge?
I can see it all right now. I'm enjoying a nice cold beer in the park....and then a while later the aforementioned Squirrel approaches me and suggests we play Checkers. At witch point i look at him with a blank expresion, slowly turn my gaze to my beer, return my gaze BACK to the attired Squirrel, then let my eyes roll into my head so to speak then,............i would faint with shock. (Don't be too offended. I can't play Checkers anyway.)
No I wouldn't. You would be introduced to hot shot Joey Lou my little girl age 35years. She wipes up everyone she knows at checkers. You go see the Yankees game, make sure and go stay with Joey In New York City. She is real nice that way. You'll have a checker good time and then be on time for the Yankee game. Have a good day.
That would be so cute! The squirrel would grab the checker in his little hands and walk on the board to move it. Awww. Of course I would!


Just to see the look of deep thought on the squirrel's face would be adorable, little whiskers twitching...
I would have to decline on the grounds that I am unable to play checkers i would say thank you very much for your kind offer. Would you like a cup of tea and a slice of cake i shall have coffee.
I'll play you a game on www.itsyourturn.com if you want.
If it were secret squirrel, no. secret squirrel could whoop any ones @ss at checkers.
Defiantly! If a squirrel is smart enough to get dressed up in a suit and hat AND ask me to play checkers, he's probably more than qualified to beat me.
A squirrel in a suit and hat seems a little ';squirrelly'; to me! Don't trust 'um! Word has it that they all cheat at checkers. Lots of extra chips up those tiny sleeves ya know!
i'd probably go see a shrink. then play checkers with the squirrel while i was in the waiting room
OF COURSE! How could you say no to a squirrel wearing a suit and hat? That would be completely insane!
Yes if he would let me wear my suit and he would take off his hat .


I also would play him a game for peanuts ...
probably
Of course!!!


I have not played checkers in a long time.
are you just out of hibernation or are you mad!
no - but I WOULD put down the Jack Daniels bottle
sure!!!!





you are cute, squirrel!
no... coz i dont know how to play checkers
Yes! I wouldn't expect to win though...theres no way I could beat a squirrel in a suit and hat! lol
King me!
Of course!
Yes!
I would ring his neck!
That's nuts!
Yes i would
i think may pass on that one
Yes,I would play checkers but no chess please.If you won .I'd tip my hat to you.Take care Scooter
First, I'd have to discuss it with my therapist.
Oh heck yeah!








...... And he'd probably beat me at it too.
Would I have to feed him peanut butter on crackers?
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment