Thursday, January 21, 2010

Who or What is nuttier than squirrel poop?

ha ha ha ha





I dunno but this has just cracked me up!!!Who or What is nuttier than squirrel poop?
My step dad. He's a big Mexican guy (I'm not racist, that's just who he is) but he has a really hilarious - and unfortunately realistic - impression of a gay guy. And then once when we were in a grocery store, he recognized the song playing and started just bellowing it out, in this store, for no apparent reason. That was embarrassing...Who or What is nuttier than squirrel poop?
You! Awesome Question!
The guy looking at me from the table across from me!!





IM WATCHING YOU!!
Squirrel poop with Nutella on top!
elephant poop is quite nutty
what has a hazelnut in every bite........squirrel s...t
Wacko Jacko
My family. We should all be certifiable.
peanut butter
the Mad Hatter!








*smiles*
The guy below me
I am!
YOU!!! :P
You of course.
ME ME ME ME ME !!!!
I vote you
mmm... gonna have to say you.








:)
a nut

No comments:

Post a Comment