Thursday, January 21, 2010

If a polar bear and a squirrel turned up on your doorstep looking for sanctuary and you had to choose...?

which would you invite to stay awhile?If a polar bear and a squirrel turned up on your doorstep looking for sanctuary and you had to choose...?
the bear as long it isn't a bipolar bear .....if the squirrel stay I would have to hide my nutsIf a polar bear and a squirrel turned up on your doorstep looking for sanctuary and you had to choose...?
Let them both stay, I would leave. Hopefully, the squirrel would be instinctive enough to follow me, because when that bear gets hungry, it has no thumbs.

Report Abuse



Bipolar bear wins. **bows to greatness**
i think it would be cool to have a pet polar bear...it would work better than having a dog thats for sure...what would the squirrel do to make himself usefull...run to the neibors house and steal his nut (ouch)





as a matter of fact i would want the polar bear to chase any squirrel out my yard as repayment...bear diffently
Let them both in, Im sorry i can,t see the point of this question.
I would invite the bear in.........squirrels are just Rats with a bushy tail and are vermin and are 10 a penney, polar bears on the other hand you dont see very often, only in zoos, so he would be the one for tea and cakes..........
Not that difficult a question... My apartment is rather small. But I have nuts in my drawers.
I'd invite the polar bear in and tell you to go home.
I would have to chose the Squirrel if I had to choose one. I would not want either on in my house but since The Polar Bear is one of the most carnivorous member of the bear family, and the one that is most likely to prey on humans as food. IT would be suicide to invite a Polar Bear in your house.
Is it a grey squirrel or a red Squirrel?
The polar bear. They are big enough to keep up with and they are the milder type of bear. A squirrel is small and can get into tiny hiding place and use his sharp teeth to tear everything to shreds. lol
if the polar bear wipes his paws at the door and mind his manners i would let him stay


the squirrel has bunches of trees to stay in
the squirrel - simply for 2 reasons:


1 - polar bear is a giant animal that would tear you to shreds in mintues.


2 - the squirrel could bred and then be used as emergency food supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment