Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Did artist Bob Ross have a pet squirrel?

My friend dressed up as Bob Ross for Halloween, my old lady said ';where's the pet squirrel?'; My friend and I were like ';what?'; The ol' lady called her pops who says there was a squirrel, but I can't find any pictures of it or anything else. Does anybody know the truth???Did artist Bob Ross have a pet squirrel?
I 2nd that yes, in one of his episodes he was busy doing trees and showed some animals that he was helping to return to the wild. One was a squirrel. In this youtube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umkIIGQMXQE) around the middle of the video he starts showing the pictures.Did artist Bob Ross have a pet squirrel?
I remember him painting a ';happy little tree'; and he mentioned that ';Squirrely- Girly Brown'; lived in the tree. Then he said something like ';Would you like to see squirrely-girly Brown?'; ,then he showed a photo of his pet squirrel on his shoulder. Perhaps was a separate squirrel than peapod.

Report Abuse



Yes, the squirrels name was Pea Pod. It stayed in his shirt pocket.
excellent question, i did not know the answer, now i do. you get a gold star.
yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment