Saturday, January 23, 2010

I lost my wife and I wanna buy a squirrel monkey, where do you buy them, how much, are they mean etc etc?

This can't be a serious question.





How do you go from losing your wife to inquiring about obtaining a monkey in the same sentence?I lost my wife and I wanna buy a squirrel monkey, where do you buy them, how much, are they mean etc etc?
wow, that's an interesting replacement for a wife!I lost my wife and I wanna buy a squirrel monkey, where do you buy them, how much, are they mean etc etc?
Before you look for a monkey you should find a vet in your area willing to care for one. Not an easy task.As a former vet asst. let me assure you that a monkey is NOT a good pet.


They can be mean and carry all kinds of disease that can be spread to a human.
Try this web site: http://exoticpets.creaturesandcritters.c…
Monkeys are not good pets, and often gotten by naïve owners as a substitute for humane companionship. They can grow to be anything but that. They tend to get aggressive as they age, often being dumped off on over flowing sanctuaries by their owners who can no longer handle them. Someone my father knew is now in a coma after being attacked by “pet” chimps (his “pet” was at the sanctuary after getting out and biting people) and probably will not recover, so this is extremely serious.
is this one of those jacksons
That is an odd reason but I'll have to say that the web would be the best. It would be very rare to find a breeder that does sell them.





TIP: Make sure it is not illegal. Some sites sell u illegal ones.





P.S. Ebay
well thats a little odd of a replacement but really they are not meant to be inside and yes they are very mean they are not like rocky from rocky and bullwinkle they are very mean and bite very hard and stinky and hard to take care of because they need to run around alot and fly so unless you plan on purchasing a playground for it then you better not cuz it'll pee all over your house
Hey thanx for the points dud emjijujhuyuiu7uy7yyyuyouuuiyuuii
NO KIND OF MONKEY SHOULD BE KEPT AS A PET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless you are experienced wildlife keeper, DON'T GET ONE. Its cruel and most breeders take them away from their mothers too early. NO wild animal should be kept as a pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment