Friday, January 15, 2010

Would you play a game of Billiards/Pool with a Squirrel with a Suit & Hat on?

I'd love too! I'd probably even help with his shot so he gets the ball in =)Would you play a game of Billiards/Pool with a Squirrel with a Suit %26amp; Hat on?
Playing a game of billiards with a squirrel with a suit %26amp; hat on that would a once and a life time experience I would video tape it because my friends would never believe it happen.


I think it would be fun to watch a game with Squirrel with a Suit %26amp; Hat on playing against a Troll with bright red hair in a braves suit:+)!!!!!!!Would you play a game of Billiards/Pool with a Squirrel with a Suit %26amp; Hat on?
Yes I would though I would get creamed by the squirrel beside the suit and the hat does the Squirrel have some fancy walking stick ? and if so dont tell me I'll have to put on a suit and a hat and some fancy walking stick to dance with him
Only if it's on this pool table:





http://www.cjwnaturalhistory.com/USERIMA…
I have to warn you I may be a little rusty since it's been years since I've played but, back in the day I was quite the hussler. LOL





Are we playing slop, 8 ball, 9 ball ? I'll rack'em and let you play winner and break. I'll even be a nice person and buy our first round of brews.
Heck yeah! That would be a hoot. I'd love to just meet a squirrel with a suit %26amp; hat on, but to play billiards with him on top of that? That would just blow my mind.
Scooter I'm up for anything, how about we play a game of Lunar Pool.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDOj0bqtp…
I would absolutely enjoy playing pool with a Squirrel with a Suit and Hat on. The only problem I can foresee is that the Squirrel would skunk me!!!!!!! That let's you know how I suck at pool! ha ha ha
Dude I'm so bored right now I'll play billiards with anybody including a squirrel.
Heck yeah! I would lose though. I am terrible at pool. My brother was making fun of me because he whooped me. The funny part is that he is only ten years old.
I would do ANYTHING with a squirrel with a suit %26amp; hat on. Those things are freakin' awesome.
absolutely not
I would tottaly!!!! So yeah i challenge YOU to a 1-1!!!! (looking at your pic) lol
The question is would a Squirrel play Billiards with an Owl?
Playing pool with a squirrel...well you would have to be NUTS! lol I couldn't resist!
You bet I would!
Sure,but he has to have pants on too.





=)
Of course. I would get my get destroyed, but oh well
Yes i will
Will you teach me? If so your on.
Yes I would.
only if the squirrels name was scooter
I guess I would...if I didn't eat him first...; )
only if you pitch over hand...
yup. that's an ace!
i'd have a slightly better edge i think - so yeah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment