Friday, January 15, 2010

If you saw a squirrel with a machine gun would you wonder where it got it?

I wouldn't have to wonder, I'd just punch my brother for giving it to himIf you saw a squirrel with a machine gun would you wonder where it got it?
I would wonder what kind of factory could build such a tiny gun, assuming the gun is proportionate to the squirrel's body. Would it be a tiny factory? With tiny squirrel workers? Would the squirrels have tiny internal struggles with themselves over whether or not they are making a valuable contribution to society?


Would there be tiny union struggles and lobbying groups to push for the rights of squirrels to own tiny guns? Would they have to make tiny signs to protest with, and if so, where would they get the tiny markers? Who would make tiny markers?





Then again, if it was a human-sized squirrel with a human-sized machine gun, I'd probably just crap my pants and wonder how a squirrel got that big.





If he were to fire at me and missed, that would give me some extra time to wonder how this squirrel got a weapons license and how that background check at Wal-Mart totally glossed over the fact that the person trying to buy a gun was a mutant squirrel.





If you saw a squirrel with a machine gun would you wonder where it got it?
I would think that my boyfriend would have something to do with it- I would not be surprised, I'd kinda scream and the hug it, and hopefully not get shot in the process.
yes, yes i would, but im not sure whether it would be before or after i wondered ';would that tiny machine gun be able to hurt anything? or would it just feel like a tap?';
Not at all.





I've been running guns to the forest animals for years. This way when people go into the woods and start shooting at them, the animals can return fire. Next year: land mines!
in epping forest there is a *secret* gun stash it is run by vinnie who did his *bird* in a petting zoo, all of those little reception class kids did his nut in proper.
Yes,. I would wonder whether it was my mongoose or my albatross that bought it off the black market arms dealer to give it to the squirrel.





Cheers
No, I believe I would be ducking behind something sturdy before he started shooting that thing.
Not in my neighborhood. I live in the south and everybody has them.
squirrels have secret societies in all of the trees.. they keep concealed weapons in there fur.. and they rob super markets. i wouldnt be surprised.
little squirrel store
I would be too busy running and screaming like a little girl.
No in this state a neighbor probably gave it to him.
Naw, just a junky squirrel
that's confidential.
Yeah, but I think he probably found it under my bed with all my other *items*
nope, I would wonder how the hell the thing was smart enough...
I really would just walk away...*_*;
Screw wondering where he got it.





I'm freaking running.
Only so I could find out how much it cost.
I don't give a hoot where he got it, I am outta there as fast as my tail can go!
I'd be wondering who he was going to shoot next.











*ducks*
uhm...i would probably be in awe and confused. so yeah i would.
no, i would wonder how a squirrel could lift a machine gun
Nah, I would invite it to my gun club.
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment