Wednesday, January 13, 2010

If you had to choose one or other would you eat the fried mars bar or wild grey squirrel pasty ?

If I knew the meat were disease free and properly dressed I'd rather try the squirrel. I'm not an eater of wild game, only had venison once and it was horrible, but a fried mars bar sounds so gross I want to puke now.





To extend this to a ridiculous point, I have always wanted to try rattlesnake stew because Festus made it sound so delicious on Gunsmoke. Just a spoonful though.If you had to choose one or other would you eat the fried mars bar or wild grey squirrel pasty ?
I'm a vegetarian, so I'll go with mars bar, followed by a 5 mile jog.If you had to choose one or other would you eat the fried mars bar or wild grey squirrel pasty ?
there's no way i'd eat squirrel so if i had a choice i'd eat the mars bar, but i'd have to be starving!
mars bar everytime!
Fried mars bar
The fried mars bar and I would still be gasping for air after.
The fried mars bar for sure
The fried mars bar.
eat the fried mars bar
A fried Mars bar. That isn't even a fair choice.
No contest. Fried mars bar
Think I'd go for the grey squirrel pasty.. don't think I'd have any problem eating squirrel meat :-)
I'll take the fried Mars Bar please.
Damn


Am i not allowed to say both?


Or wild red squirrel pasty.


yum. 0.o
i will eat wild grey squirrel pasty ...
fried mars bar
fried mas bad, i have a sweet tooth
fried mars bar
fried mars bar sounds better(:
Both I think.


Main course and pudding.


Followed by a can of cider.
Fried Mars bars i couldn't do without my chocolate.
friend mars bar cuz ive never heard of a wild grey squirrel pasty

No comments:

Post a Comment