Sunday, January 17, 2010

If a Mongoose and a Squirrel with a hat knocked on your door and invited you out for drinks...?

would you go ?If a Mongoose and a Squirrel with a hat knocked on your door and invited you out for drinks...?
Yes, but I'd check with the bartender to make sure he serves quadrupeds. I wouldn't wanna have to get in a fight just because a guy is biased against certain mammals.If a Mongoose and a Squirrel with a hat knocked on your door and invited you out for drinks...?
Would a Mongoose and a Squirrel with a hat want to go drinking with a Stickman with an afro and a spliff?








**EDIT**





Stab, you like being under me, eh?
Why not? I've drank with some very strange people in my life, and I think the Mongoose and the Squirrel with a hat on would be great company. And if their paying so much the better.


take care


dave
First I would go and check what was in my glass of iced tea, I'd invite them in while I changed and then suggest a little neighborhood bar that wouldn't even blink at the new comers.
I would politely decline because I would obviously already be on something or I wouldn't even be in that situation.





I don't mix my buzzes.
I would tell the squirrel to met us at the bar, and offer the mongoose some dinner. (Or maybe dessert.....)
Only if I could run the Mongoose over with my car








:)
i would go with them. i learned with those lsd trips it's easier to go along with the trip rather then fight them....
I happen to know a very nice squirrel in a hat.


Course I'd go :-)
You betcha
I'd look at the squirrel and say ';I don't know what HE's on, but I'll take two of them!!';
Sure both of them are my contacts, and I'll be more than happy to treat them to a few drinks. :)
Hell yeah. Especially if they were buying.
If they could talk, I'd probably buy them drinks!
Damn. I guess I'd have to drive...
NO! I would think I was already crocked. Don't you?!!
Yes I would.
Of course!





I wouldn't get stuck being DD though, that's for sure.
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment