Friday, January 15, 2010

Does anyone else have the irresistable urge to kick a squirrel?

No


That's just the NUT in YOU wanting to ';fight back'; !!!Does anyone else have the irresistable urge to kick a squirrel?
I can say I have been there and done that.


A few years back while bow hunting I had one climb up my tree and step out on the edge of my tree stand with is back too me, and then he started barking.


He found out just how bad of idea that really was.





I punted him like a foot ball.





D58








Hunting with Rifle, Pistol, Muzzle loader and Bow for over 3 decades.


Reloading Rifle, Pistol and shotgun for over 3 decades.Does anyone else have the irresistable urge to kick a squirrel?
NO*
It's not irresistable yet.
only when they screw with me while i'm in deer stand.
Yes, except they run awayt too fast!
What would you gain from that action? What would warrant that to be done to a innocent creature of the Earth? Try to imagine a 265 pound guy like myself, kicking you, in da *ss. I doubt it would be appreciated by a person like yourself. Or, imagine MY urge to shoot you with my .357 Magnum, just to see the effects of that round on a human? In general- Be kind to others and animals. Especially if no harm has come to you first. Good question though. : )
Not kick, but do bodily harm to sometimes.
nope just explode their heads with high velocity 22 bullets, then I deep fry em and eat them!!
No, just to kick you for asking such a question
Around here we kick opossums and armadillos. They are slow enough to kick, and they seem to like it lol
O_o


Why don't you kick creatures of your own size...try a bear!
Someone else probably does but why? I mean, seriously, you want to kick a squirrel? Why not just point the gun at your head and thin the herd, if that is where you brain is at?
no, how would you like somebody much bigger than you kicking you?
No, not particularly. Why would you want to kick a squirrel anyway? o.0


Plus it would help if we had them in Australia lol
NO!!! Not to adorable creatures like little squirrels!





But there is a growing urge to kick the butt of people who have such nasty thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment