Monday, May 10, 2010

Would you play a game of Darts with a Squirrel with a Suit & Hat on?

Is the Squirrel with suit %26amp; hat on will stand in front of the dartboard? Come on, let's make the game more exciting! :)Would you play a game of Darts with a Squirrel with a Suit %26amp; Hat on?
Only if the squirrel throws blindfolded. I heard they are really good!





http://blindsquirreldarts.net/images/BSD鈥?/a>Would you play a game of Darts with a Squirrel with a Suit %26amp; Hat on?
It would be mine and troll man pleasure to play a game of darts with a squirrel with suit %26amp; a hat on. Thanks for the invite.
Yes I would though I have terrible hand and eye corrdanation so the squirrel better watch out... or better yet the wall better watch out... because I might miss the dart board
I would do anything with you scooter. ESPECIALLY play darts.
If it were one of those tiny, squirrel sized dart boards, he would clean up.
Probably not. He'd no doubt end up hitting me in the ankle with a dart since he can't throw very high.
Yeppers!! :]
only if I can throw the darts and he can hold the board.
No thank you
every day
Sure but I would never play with a naked gecko
Yes, and I'd probably win!!!
Are you a dart ';shark?';
Sure why not. :D
YES
Yes i would
Why wouldn't I?
yes i would

No comments:

Post a Comment