Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why won't my pet squirrel eat my nuts?

I dipped them in peanut butter, oil and everything!


It's quite a dilemma.


Chap chap, vrooom.Why won't my pet squirrel eat my nuts?
They're to small, he wants a mouthful not a nibble...Why won't my pet squirrel eat my nuts?
They probably didn't drop yet. You can't eat something if you can't see it.
ya see everybodys gonna be like ';haha he won't eat your nuts *smile*'; when it could really mean he won't eat your nuts. like, the fruit with one seed, like acorns. haha
Maybe it's not attracted to your gender.
that sounds hilarious
I WANT A PET SQUIRREL!!!!
it probably doesnt like humans
sweaty...
seems they're expired
hmmmmm? Maybe you need a new pet.
they're quite big...tsk tsk tsk
Lotion Boy recommends that you dress up like Vince the ShamWow! guy...then your squirrel will LOVE your nuts...guaranteed.
LOLOL.


god your questions are funny.
i am soo immature but the way you wrote it sounds FUNNY!!
it's the hair!
My ninja turtle chopped them off %26lt;--
you need to crack them first, the real nuts are inside





xD

No comments:

Post a Comment