Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is finding a black squirrel in georgia hard???

i found 1 in my back yard i think it is a genetic mutantIs finding a black squirrel in georgia hard???
If Black Squirrels are worth anything, let me know. Where I live in Michigan, they are everywhere. I will gladly ship you as many as you like for a nominal fee.





Seriously, they are rare in the southern and western states, from what I understand. They are a variant of the Eastern Grey Squirrel.Is finding a black squirrel in georgia hard???
Its sounds like you found a Fox Squirrel.
They are scarce in Georgia, but can be found. They are called fox squirrels and are larger than the little gray cat squirrels.
I think this could land you as a millionare!
Not as hard as finding one in South Dakota.
  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment