Thursday, May 13, 2010

If a squirrel steals your Easter egg, do you take it back?

Naa, I would just hope he will get the diarrhea and laugh at him, It will teach him not to steal my easter eggs.





Happy Easter RIVERKID.If a squirrel steals your Easter egg, do you take it back?
Depends. Is it the kind with a real, live chick inside it, or a hard-boiled, rainbow-decorated edible piece of food? I'd try and save the egg if there was a chick inside.

















Wait a minute, is the squirrel rabid?If a squirrel steals your Easter egg, do you take it back?
Luckily here in Australia we don't have any squirrels that may be tempted to steal my precious Easter eggs. If we did however, i would try and take it back, its my egg!
No.


Mine? %26lt;3 http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Hell yeah! Nobody takes my easter eggs!
Yes. %26gt;:D
Oh, it's on!
No.. thats what easter eggz are for anyways..





oh and Happy Easter people! :D
Yeah. I would shoot it with my bb gun.
squirrels don't like eggs bud..
of course
no, I would let him have it
no, but if he stole my acorn, id pummel his fluffy tail!

No comments:

Post a Comment