Thursday, May 13, 2010

Would you eat a bowl of Oatmeal with a Squirrel with a suit & Hat on?

Can we have Apples and Cinnamon too? Anytime, anywhere Mr. SA! Love to share with my close friends....~ aaah nice that you ask! (((hugs))))) and *Smile!*Would you eat a bowl of Oatmeal with a Squirrel with a suit %26amp; Hat on?
I would eat a bowl of oatmeal with bananas, or with cinnamon %26amp; brown sugar, etc; but not with a squirrel w/suit %26amp; hat. I would however, have the ';squirrel with the suit and hat';, as a dinner guest and serve him a bowl of mixed nuts and/or granola.Would you eat a bowl of Oatmeal with a Squirrel with a suit %26amp; Hat on?
I would not, could not in a box


I would not could not with a fox.


But a squirrel in a suit? Yo Boy!!!
Absolutely!
Every Saturday.
It depends on the squirrel.
Minus the suit and I'm on it.
After 12 Scotches, sure...
I wouldnt eat the squirrel!
You better believe it!
Only if he goes by the name Scooter!!
Are you calling me fat!?
Yes i will
Yes! What kind do you prefer? Nuts n' Honey?
he ll yea probably has more brains than most on yahoo answers.





beside i love that 40's Noir look aka Phillip Marlow
Does the pope sh*t in the woods, my dapper little friend?
never with a squirrel but a few nut


(my Brother) on the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment