Thursday, May 13, 2010

If you were a squirrel, would you hide me away for winter or set me free?

You nut.If you were a squirrel, would you hide me away for winter or set me free?
Are you a nut or a squirrel like me?If you were a squirrel, would you hide me away for winter or set me free?
I would set you free. For we do not have a symbiotic relationship in accordance with natural order.
Are you saying that you are a nut? If I hide you, would you eat the rest of my winter food?
It would all depends if you were on my MENU,


if you were, then I would eat You, if not I would


set you free (maybe) or sell you to another who


might have you on thier MENU.
Since I am a squirrel and you are a human, I would take you captive and make you take me to your home. It is bigger and the munchies are better. Also you get to pay the fuel bill. You did put by a pantry full of cashews, didn't you? Would you? They are my favorite.
I would have to check out the quality of your nuts first.
If i were a squirrel I would be trying to nibble at your nuts.
if i were a squirrel, i will ask you to join forces to collect nuts....for what i know, there do have human being making wooden small houses for squirrel....so if you are a human, you should be busy to give me more as nuts as possible...by the way...blanket too........
...If I was a squirrel I'd hide you away for the winter...but since I'm human I'd hide you away forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment