Monday, May 10, 2010

What would you do if you hit a squirrel, and so an army of squirrels began to attack your car seeking revenge?

It happened to me yesterday...What would you do if you hit a squirrel, and so an army of squirrels began to attack your car seeking revenge?
I would probably cry a little inside...huddled up in the back seat in the fetal position...What would you do if you hit a squirrel, and so an army of squirrels began to attack your car seeking revenge?
i'd ask the leader to make peace, then ask him to morph me into a squirrel and run off into the moonlight with my furry friends
I would drive off. If I could. Or just sit in the car and wait them out. I doubt they could enter the car. As long as you keep the windows up.
be like wtf....
I would seek forgiveness? You never know. But then those little squirrels are bound to have tiny hearts so you never know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment