Monday, May 10, 2010

What would you do if you had a squirrel always looking in you kitchen window?

Shoot him in the face with my .22, skin and clean him, soak him in buttermilk, and slow roast him with some carrots, potatoes, and seasonings.What would you do if you had a squirrel always looking in you kitchen window?
About 10 years ago, I lived in an apartment and I had a couple of pumpkins on the deck for Halloween. A squirrel kept coming and chewing on them, so I left my sliding glass door open and put the pumpkins inside. When the squirrel came in to have a bite, I closed the door.





The squirrel freaked out and ran all over my apartment. It was funny, but I didn't know what to do with him. He finally ran and hid under an entertainment center, and then ran out when I opened the door.





So I guess if there was a squirrel looking in my kitchen window, I would keep the window shut. My dog would probably chase him away anyway.What would you do if you had a squirrel always looking in you kitchen window?
I would take him something to eat. We have always fed the birds and squirrels where ever we lived. I'd buy 50lb bags of bird seed, a 40 lb.bag of black oil sunflower seeds and a 40lb. bag of mixed nuts. We had some good metal cans with lids that locked (so they couldn't help themselves) and every morning before we left for work we would put out food for them. It was funny though on our days off we would sleep in a little and we had half the county of critters waiting impatiently for their food. There was a tree right outside the kitchen window and this one squirrel would hang on the tree and watch for us. I guess he was the sentry because all of a sudden it would get so noisy. Like he had said, they are up.


We knew it was the same squirrel because he had a v cut in his left ear. I'm not sure what is wrong with the squirrels here in Houston, they don't eat peanuts. They will eat pecans, and walnuts, but not peanuts. The Blue Jays will though. Now that neither of us work we really enjoy the critters, and they are so used to us right now they ignore us completely unless we move real fast, but even then they don't leave.
I would throw some peanuts or sun flower seeds out for him


to eat. He's looking in, because he's wanting someone to


give him a hand out. We have them peeking in our patio door


for that reason. It's usually when there is nothing out for them


as they've eaten it all from the day before. Once we had one


tame squirrel that would come in, looking for food if the door


would be open a bit. He'd wait til I got something and I could


hand feed him. He stopped coming one day. And I knew he


wouldn't be back. Not with all of the traffic nearby to run him


over.
actually i always do - my neighbors feed the squirrels for some odd reason... I've grown used to it now and since I've bought my house I've even began to tell the differences between them and named a couple of them...
We have had several...you have two choices ( or maybe three), you can ignore him; feed him sunflower seeds or peanuts, eventually out of your hand or trap or shoot the sucker like my neighbor does!
Adopt it as a pet. It's probably been thrown out of someone's home or escaped following the opposite sex and found out it can't survive outdoors.
I would get it a squirrel feeder....and just imagine if it gets really used to you then you can have a little squirrel to entertain guests when they come over...why not?
Take pictures of it and post them on the internet. Btw can you believe the internet is on computers nowerdays?
Depends if the squirrel looked cute and cuddly I would feed it a snickers bar and some nuts. If the squirrel was a nuisance I would set my kitten loose on him. lol
I'd think how the hell did a squirrel get 4 floors up and I'd probably lay off the weed for a while.
What happened to the other squirrel.
Send it to squirrel therapy to rid it of peeping tom desires. :-)
Get them to hand feed and enjoy the heck out of them -- they're really fascinating creatures.
Try to feed it peanuts!!, Enjoy the nature of course!!!! I feed,, everything!!!!!I live in a forest...
I would love it, I love squirrels! Leave a piece of cookie for it by the window
if it bothers you run it off if you like the little critter throw it some sunflower seeds
Give him a grapefruit.
Follow it home and then look in it's kitchen window!
Get a bebe gun and then be like the old lady in ratatoulli =D
feed it with starbucks.
Leave some nuts for him!
Go nuts
Don't feed it, it will keep coming back.
put some food out for it
throw a stone at it 2 scare it away
As long as it's not doing any damage it would be OK. I'd think it was neat, kinda like Snow White.
wave at it?
id buy a pole and pole dance for the little chap, u never know he might tip well
i'll throw a hot spoon at it.
I'd probably blow its F***ing brains out.

No comments:

Post a Comment