Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why do people swerve to avoid an already flattened squirrel...?

its dead already... no need to swerve, geezWhy do people swerve to avoid an already flattened squirrel...?
Who wants splattered guts on your under carriage?Why do people swerve to avoid an already flattened squirrel...?
I try not to hit already dead animals because of the fact that their body parts can end up lodged underneath your car and/or you can end up with a flat tire because of their bones.





It actually happened to me so don't say it can't happen.
I do, but then you don't know my town. We have a fleet of guys who go out every day to bring stuff back to the ';Road Kill Cafe';








Dallas
Ewwwww to avoid squirrel guts on your tires!!!!!
It's natural reaction to do so................
I don't want icky squirrel guts on my car. Call me squeamish if you must.
because i don't want squirrel guts on my car.
I don't want to get squirrel guts on my tires.
I don't want squirrel guts on my tires.
There's no need to trample on it's grave.
I wouldn't want my tyres dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment