Thursday, May 13, 2010

What should i do with this baby squirrel ?

ok so my dog killed a squirrel last week and it was living on a tree that's on my back yard and today i was doing my lawn and a baby squirrel approach me i thing it was a baby from the one my dog killed and i think she is hungry and she is claiming on my shoulder i gave it some watermelon ans she is eating it who do i turn this little animal to i don't have the time or know led to take care of it ! please help ! hope you understand my english thanks !What should i do with this baby squirrel ?
Try to not handle it, because once you touch the baby squirrel it will not be accepted back into the wild due the the scent of human on it. Also, squirrels can grow up and get mean. They also carry diseases. Your best bet to do at this point in time is to keep in outside in the tree and place food near it for survival. The wild will learn to keep care of ones self and adapt. You sound very kind and loving!What should i do with this baby squirrel ?
dont handle it just get bird food and put it out for it
  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment