Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is it cold where you are? It's so cold here I saw a squirrel puttiing mittins on his nuts!!?

Wow! pretty smart Squirrel.


Yeah, it's freezeing here. I wouldn't mind if there was snow but there isn't.





xoxo-meganIs it cold where you are? It's so cold here I saw a squirrel puttiing mittins on his nuts!!?
Now that is really too cold for me. That's almost as bad as a snowman drinking hot chocolate to keep warm.Is it cold where you are? It's so cold here I saw a squirrel puttiing mittins on his nuts!!?
54 degrees going to be 62 here in kentucky....mittens on his nuts!! thats funny!
I'm obviously on the other side of the world to you, cos it's swelteringly hot, and so humid the floor feels sticky. There is a cyclone up north and everything is steamy and mildewey.
lol. That sounds so wrong.





It isnt as cold as it was a week ago,but still chilly.
it's so cold here that Michael Jackson had to put on another glove!
so cold there are brass monkeys running around looking for welders

No comments:

Post a Comment