Monday, May 10, 2010

What's a good slogan for 'Rabid Squirrel in a Can'?

I had to do a project for my communication production technology class where I had to make an ad in photoshop of something nobody would ever buy. I chose 'Rabid Squirrel in a Can'. But now I have to thing of a slogan to go along with it. An image of my ad (no slogan yet) can be found here:


http://axsjcw.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pi鈥?/a>What's a good slogan for 'Rabid Squirrel in a Can'?
';It's killer fun';





';A gift they'll froth over';





';Viral fun for everyone';





(vaccination not included)What's a good slogan for 'Rabid Squirrel in a Can'?
';Nothing's too extreme when it comes to your safety!';





I don't know, how much of a slogan do you need when the product is ';Rabid Squirrel';, that's pretty much self-explanatory right there.
';May cause rickets, ruptured rectum and road rage.';

No comments:

Post a Comment