Monday, May 10, 2010

Would you like a Squirrel with a suit & hat on to bring you your Christmas gift instead of Santa this year?

Very much so :)Would you like a Squirrel with a suit %26amp; hat on to bring you your Christmas gift instead of Santa this year?
Of course, but it would require a really small Santa suit.Would you like a Squirrel with a suit %26amp; hat on to bring you your Christmas gift instead of Santa this year?
Yes I would. Why? Because then I would know Santa is really real! We know he's there. But, sometimes our faith wavers............... Besides the milk and cookies, I should leave a big bowl of nuts..... I like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Cheers and Ciao, my friend!!!!
he only work one day a year


way take it away from him
i want a Squirrel with a suit %26amp; hat as a pet.


i shall steal you!
YES!!!!!! That would rock! I wonder what would pull the Squirrel's sleigh...8 tiny gerbils? =D





lol
Yes i will
yeah!
Sounds like a plan to me; you're coming down the chimney, right?
no thanks. i prefer santa!....god try though! :)
Hell yeah!
sure!! soooo cute!!
Sure, the jolly o fat guy always leaves me coal.
That's way too cute! Lots of yummy nuts will be left out for him and a cup of Hot Chocolate!


I promise to have the cats out of the way.





Oh, and can I pleeaaasssse have an iPhone? I've been good
I guess so. Last year Bender from Futurama came over wearing a santa hat and was carrying an empty sack. He loaded it up with my stuff and left. Theiving B@stard!
No.











He could only carry one at a time making him incredibly slow :/
Sure. Leave the gifts by the fireplace. You're responsible and santa's on paternity leave. Got it?
I'm guessing you're a flying squirrel in order to be able to compete with Saint Nick.
that is so much better than a fat man in a red suit. yes please :)
Yes you might as well but if you come at the right time you might get a present instead and that sounds like a good deal too. Merry Christmas Scooter.
That would be awesome!! :D
yeah, i want your nuts
Heck yeah that would be so cool.





Santa is real though, ain't he?








Dallas
most definitely

No comments:

Post a Comment